Next Intake Dates :
The Bachelor of Early Childhood Education Degree (BECE) is designed to provide graduate early childhood teachers with the knowledge, skills and understanding to provide a quality early childhood education and care to young children in Australia.
The course is designed to support childhood teaching students in building a deep understanding of child development, early childhood contexts, educational issues, teaching theories and considerations for the diverse needs of children, five years old and under.
There is a vast opportunity in studying this early childhood education course either as an undergraduate or even for your professional development. A continuing shortage of well qualified staff in the early childhood sector in Australia makes it only more vital that we continue providing this course for students interested in educating the future. Graduates of the Bachelor of Early Childhood Education degree will have a sound theoretical foundation of the fundamental knowledge and practical skills required of an early childhood educator with a particular focus on:
- agentic and play-based approaches to early childhood education (Broadhead, Howard and Wood 2010; Fleer 2013)
- using a range of effective, contemporary educational techniques and strategies to plan, deliver and assess effective learning for a complex and diverse range of children and family populations in a continually changing society
- creating a safe and challenging educational environment to facilitate learning and wellbeing
- key theorists and theoretical perspectives in the fields of education, in general and early childhood in particular
- demonstrating a sound knowledge of the professional behaviour and ethical conduct expected of an educator
- meeting the AQF level 7 criteria and ACECQA outcomes.
TagsEducation Early Childhood Early Childhood Education Bachelor Bachelor Degree #Bachelors
- - Passport
- - Academic Document
- - Resume
- - Others
- - Others
- - Total Course Fee
- - Education & Training
- - Overall: 6.00
- - No Band Less Than: 6.00